Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top 5 Influential Books



Hey guys!

I haven't written a blog post in 6 days and it felt like forever! Haha. So yeah, sorry about that, I've just been really busy with my booktube channel and this thing I'm doing called VEDA, but that doesn't matter!

Today I wanted to take something I did recently on my channel, and do it here because I really liked the idea! As you can obviously see by the title, I'll be talking about the five books that have influenced my life the most.








This was one of the first books I remember reading, and it really sparked my interest!



















This book, along with the others in the trilogy, taught me never to accept oppression. 


















This book taught me what it meant to be selfless and the significance of said selflessness.

















This book taught me appreciate life and love, and all that they bring.




















This book introduced me to reading for pleasure, and taught me that all books are works of magic.












So yeah, these are the five books that have had the most impact on me up to this point in my life. Sure, it might change as I read more and more, but for now, these are my gems.

What books have influence you the most?

Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment