Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Blogging Resolutions



Hey guys!

I might be a day or two late, you wouldn't believe how long it took to get the Hotel internet working, but Happy New Year! Haha

Without further ado, here are my top five blogging resolutions for the new year!



Schedule Posts

Okay I know for a fact that I'm not alone in saying my posts aren't scheduled. Wait, I'm not alone.. right? Haha anyway, my goal is to post at least three times weekly, and to write the posts a week or two in advance!


 

Interact with other bloggers

So I just started blogging in September, and book blogging in December, and I'll admit that I haven't been the most sociable blogger.. haha! But that's going to change! Everyone seems so awesome, I need to interact more! 



Continue Writing

This isn't exactly blogging-related but, I write. Thought it's obviously for fun, I really want to hone whatever skills I have. I'm a member of this really cool writing forum, WCRPG, and I want to keep writing, even though I barely have the time! 



Keep in touch with authors and publishers

After a month of book blogging, I've had a few requests to read and review books. The reviews are coming, but what I want is to actually keep in touch with the great authors and publishers who have sent me copies!



Read 50 books

2013 was a big improvement for me, in terms of reading, and I want to take it a step further! 50 books must seem like nothing, compared to some book bloggers out there, but I'm happy with it, it'll get me reading even more!





So, I don't usually make resolutions, and when I do, I don't usually keep to them, but this year I'm actually going to try! Haha
Did you guys make any resolutions? Any you're really hoping to keep?

Hoping my next post will be a review of Allegiant!
See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment